Single Width – Mobile Access Tower
- 1.6m (Platform Height) Miniscaff Single Width Tower
- 2.1m (Platform Height) Miniscaff Single Width Tower
- 3.6m (Platform Height) Miniscaff Single Width Tower
The Lewis Miniscaff Towers are versatile by nature and are commonly used across various sectors such as construction, DIY, commercial and education. The Lewis Miniscaff Towers are the ideal and most lightweight access solution for any work that needs to be done from a height, with safety, quality assurance and precision engineering at its core.
The Lewis Minscaff Towers are tailored to meet the needs of trades that need access to lower height levels such as painters, decorators, and electricians. The Lewis Miniscaff Towers are fully compliant to the Irish health and safety guidelines while working from a height.
- BS1139 (Part 3) 1994 BSEN 1004 safety standard compliant
- External measurement of 1.8m x 0.78m
- The Safe Working Load (SWL) is 275kg per platform
- 1.8m long Standard & Trap Door Platform
- Self-Closing Trap Door Platforms with wind lock clips
- Lockable Stabilisers or Outriggers are attached to the scaffold tower
- Diameter of tube: 50mm Diameter
Lewis Scaffold Towers